This Returns Policy was last updated on 21 January 2017.
Our Returns Policy is a section of, and must be read along with Terms and Conditions of Sale.
We reserve the right to change and add to this Returns Policy at any time.
Our Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights.
For more information about your other statutory rights, please visit the UK Government’s website at:
- or contact Consumer Direct, the Government funded consumer advice service on +44 (0) 8454 04 05 06.
We Make It Easy
When your new items arrive with you, they must be checked as soon as possible, and before the product is used.
Contact us for a returns authorisation number before returning any goods to us.
Can You Change Your Mind?
This questions comes up often, when online shopping is spoken about. There are 14 days in which you may cancel your order under our returns policy, which will begin the day you receive your item.
All items must be returned unused and in the original packaging used to send them to you.
You are responsible for ensuring you take care of the items before sending them back to us, and ensuring the product is still intact and with tags attached.
You Received the Wrong Goods?
We apologise if you have received the wrong item by mistake. We’d like to fix this as soon as possible.
To receive a refund or a replacement, you must return the item in the same condition you received it and within 14 days from the day on which you received the item.
Damaged Or Faulty Goods
We wholeheartedly apologise if you have received a damaged or faulty item. We would like to resolve this as soon as possible.
Please contact us, and tell us what the fault is, then we can advise you on what to do.
If Your Goods Did Not Turn Up
We are very sorry indeed, if your item has gone astray.
For a refund or a replacement, you must inform us that you have not received your item within 21 days of your dispatch e-mail.
- Contact us through your account, or by e-mail.
- Please have your order number handy, and the reason for your return. We will give you an authorisation number, and confirm the address our products will require to be returned to.
- Please ensure the item is well packaged, and secure. Add the order number, returns authorisation number and your name and address inside the package/
- Ensure you receive a proof of post from the Post Office to return goods to us. It is a free service. Without proof of post, if your item is lost in transit, we may not be able to process your refund or replacement.
- If your replacement product or goods are no longer in stock, you will then receive a refund via the same method of payment.
- Items you accept at your delivery address, and then return to us, are your responsibility until they reach our premises. Please send your good back using an insured value service.
- All good returned to us will be checked. If you are entitled to a refund, then we will also refund the cost of returning the item.
Return of Replacement Goods
When ordering a replacement item for faulty goods, you have the right to cancel your order for the replacement within 7 working days, following the day you received replacement goods.
Cost of Returning Goods
Please be aware, our police is to only refund the cost of returning an item in the following circumstances.
- You were sent the wrong goods.
- Goods you received were faulty.
- You do not want to keep a replacement item, which was replaced as a result of receiving the wrong goods, or the goods received were faulty.
Where your goods were of good working order, we will not refund postage for returned items. We will inform you after we have inspected the goods.
Please contact us to resolve the situation.