Get your LVL lashes, LVL Enhance Treatment in Aberdeen now. Lash lifting has a whole new meaning. Open out your eyes naturally, with vegan friendly products. Your own lashes with no extensions, glue, or even mascara.
- LVL Lashes – LVL Enhance Lash Lift and Tint
We all love our natural lashes being lifted and looking awesome, but how to look after them is the question asked most often. Maintenance is mostly common sense, with a few pointers to ensure they stay looking great after LVL Enhance Treatments.
LVL Enhance recommends the Nouveau Lashes Conditioning Serum to use at home, to help nourish and strengthen the lashes, and which helps them to stay looking healthy. Pop back after around 6 – 8 weeks, and have a whole new treatment, to ensure your lashes stay lifted and beautiful.
LVL Enhance Treatment Aftercare
- Keep your lashes dry for the first 24 hours after treatment. No showers, washing, and try to carry an umbrella if it’s raining.
- For up to 28 hours, avoid steam treatments, swimming or using hot water on your lashes.
- Don’t use waterproof mascara.
- Don’t use oil in your make-up remover or mascara. Water based mascara only.
- Try not to rub your eyes, and pat your face, and lashes dry after cleaning. Rubbing can destroy the effect.
- It is not recommended to use eyelash curlers on lifted lashes.
- Try not to bend or crease your eyelashes.
Just ask if you have any questions, and refer to your aftercare leaflet for advice.
Note: All Tinting and LVL treatments, require a patch test, at least 48 hours before your treatment. We can post this out to you.
(We appreciate that patch testing can be annoying and frustrating, however we wouldn’t want you to take an unfortunate reaction to any tinting or LVL products, when they are so close to your eyes.)
- Call the bookings number: 01224 905960
- Email: email@example.com